Information about the proposed Culm Garden Village can be found by following the links at:
Some useful documents are attached.
This is a proposal by Mid Devon to build up to 5,000 houses on greenfield land on the eastern side of the M5 and railway line. In essence it is a massive housing estate with a fancy name. In conjunction with proposed housing developments on greenfield land adjoining Cullompton, it would create a huge number of residents who would have to commute to work.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- (1.5 MiB) Downloaded 10 times
- Scrutiny committee CULM GARDEN VILLAGE -LAND TO THE EAST OF CULLOMPTON..pdf
- (191.72 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
- cullompton map-january-2017.pdf
- (3.37 MiB) Downloaded 10 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest